For various reasons, many pastors have had doubts regarding sending all of their graduates away to college, However, they did not have a good alternative. We are now offering churches the opportunity of starting their own Bible institute using our framework. A Pastor and his church can now operate a college without the expense that often accompanies such an endeavor. Rather than sending all of their students off to Bible college, they can now provide a quality Bible college education and keep their students at home. The interest in this new concept has been overwhelmingly positive.
When we first started IBOC our main focus was towards older students with families who found it difficult to go away to college. Now we are offering our curriculum to anyone interested in receiving a Christian college education.
What are some of the advantages of starting a Bible institute at your church?
- It will allow you to continue pastoring your graduates while they are receiving their college education.
- It will allow your college/career ministry to be more of a vibrant part of your Sunday School and church ministries.
- The graduation ceremony will take place at your church in front of your people. We will provide the education and the diploma and you will be able to confer upon your students their degrees.
- Your students will be able to study at their own pace. They can take classes at any time of the day or night at any pace they choose.
- As the pastor, you will be able to help your students pick their classes and even decide which teachers under whom they study.
- It will allow you to remain the spiritual guide during their college years. The pastor is in charge of the students concerning standards, soul-winning, church attendance or other matters.
- You will have the opportunity of teaching courses that you would like to teach. If a pastor wanted to use our English classes, and Bible classes, but wanted to personally teach Personal Evangelism, he would be able to do so using our system.
- An IBOC Bible Institute can operate with one student or one hundred students. There is no difference. If a pastor has one student he wants to help train or educate he can start an institute.
- One of the big highlights is that a student who wants to go into a secular field can take classes at another college for secular training and still receive a Bible college degree or certificate. Instead of sending them off for a year to Bible college they can stay home and pursue both at the same time. If one of your students decides they want to take a course at a local college we will accept those credits. That means a young man could study to be an auto mechanic while still receiving a Christian college degree. That is unique. In other words, they could become a Christian college graduate while also receiving training in a specific trade.
Those are only a few of the benefits available to our IBOC Bible Institutes.
Many pastors are already taking advantage of this system and seeing the benefits of training their students at their church and we’d like to include you as well!
Use the form below to get started!
Independent Baptist Online College
Start Your Own Bible Institute With A Personalized Website For Your Institute For $99/year the first year!
With a Bible Institute website, your students pay $50 per credit hour if auditing and $100 if taking for credit! Website renews at $199/year after the first year.
You take care of the practical training, and your website will take care of the academics!
Get Started Today!