Our Mission Statement
Independent Baptist Online College is a unique institution designed to train individuals for the Gospel ministry by the emphasizing of several key elements.
- To perpetuate independent Baptist churches by training preachers who understand and believe in the principles of local church autonomy.
- To equip men with the tools to build soul winning New Testament Baptist churches.
- To teach the philosophies and methods to build an evangelistic ministry.
- To teach the principles of Biblical inspiration which will build unwavering confidence that the King James Bible is the inspired Word of God for English speaking people.
- To allow local church pastors to train their own by administering the curriculum offered by IBOC.
- To avail ourselves through online means of individuals who have excelled in various areas of ministry and who otherwise could not be secured to teach college courses.
- To preserve the influence of great independent Baptist leaders of the past.
- To encourage pastors to help their preacher boys plant new local independent Baptist churches.
- To teach preachers how to stand against compromise and to maintain a separatist position.
- To teach students how to think, so as not to be fooled by heresies whether from outside or even from those who would declare themselves to be independent Baptists.
- To prepare individuals for personal ministry in a means consistent with Biblical teaching.
- To provide an excellent knowledge of God’s Word with the goal of using it for ministry not just knowing it.
- To teach the philosophy of ministry in order to give students an understanding of the reason behind the methods.
What If I Have A Question? We would love to help you out! We've compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions about Independent Baptist Online College! Take a minute and look at what other students are asking! Take Me There